Re: [PORT] Scoping for Proposed Working Drafts

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 12:10:12 -0500 (EST)
To: "Miles, AJ (Alistair)" <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>
Cc: "'public-esw-thes@w3.org'" <public-esw-thes@w3.org>, "'public-swbp-wg@w3.org'" <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Looks like a good plan to me. I agree that it is important to have stuff that
covers the entire spec (in part this is a good test of it. If you find
documentation that seems like it's descriing something odd, it quite possily
is).

Some very rough thoughts aout the Wiki Page:

Break out the RDF into seperate pieces that you can discuss one at a time -
see the approach in http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/talks/200311-earl/all which
boils down to about a single page for for enough to make stuff work (the rest
is advanced thoughts and optimisations).

So each entry for the term (term, narrower terms, etc) would have a few lines
describing how to encode that piece of information.

Simplify the example metadata for the thesaurus itself...

cheers

Chaals