From: Noelia
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 23:07
To: public-epub3@w3.org
Subject: Re: [a11y] Seeking technical experts to test Ace - the EPUB 3
Accessibility Checker

Great!
For you or other members of the DAISY Consortium:

1. As a user of the NVDA screen reader, I created a pull request and an
issue for the VitalSource Bookshelf reading system. There I referenced a
link to the Evaluation with NVDA 2017.1 (as 96,3% in Essentials), but
that link is broken now.
http://epubtest.org/evaluation/250/

The issue for NVDA is at

2. NVDA will add support for Azardi in the next stable version (now it's
available for devs). So, the post about Azardi will need to be updated
or commented.
With NVDA, it'll be possible to access the ePUB text and Azardi's
toolbar in browse mode.
Post to be updated:
http://www.daisy.org/daisypedia/azardi-epub-reader-windows
There it's writen the following:

At the time of writing this article, AZARDI is not accessible with NVDA.

Issue about Azardi:

Thanks