Re: [a11y] Seeking technical experts to test Ace - the EPUB 3 Accessibility Checker

Thank you. I'm asking for collaborators of the NVDA's spanish community
to record an audiodemo with Azardi, and perhaps with
VitalSourceBookshelf. If someone contributes with this, I will let you
know since I listened an audiodemo with Readium and JAWS, in case you
want to post it on the DAISY website.

Cheers