Re: EOCred: recognition of credential

Thanks Fritz, I think we agree that accreditation goes beyond
recognition. Can I check whether you agree or disagree with Stuart's
statements that:

1. accreditation is a kind of recognition [a higher form, if you like]

2. accreditedBy could in future be a subproperty of recognizedBy

Thanks, Phil

--

CETIS LLP <https://www.cetis.org.uk>: a cooperative consultancy for