1.4.12 text spacing - Planning Team Review and Sign-off

From: Bakken, Brent <brent.bakken@pearson.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2019 15:10:31 -0600
To: EO Planning <public-eo-plan@w3.org>
Cc: "Sinclair, Norah M" <norah.sinclair@amac.gatech.edu>, Brent A Bakken <Brent.Bakken@pearson.com>
Hello Planning Team,

Attached you will find the Word diff file, as well as the Goggle doc final
draft for Understanding Document *1.4.12 Text Spacing*. This is the final
revised version from the UnDoc team.

Please feel free to review and make comments/edits or not. Norah and I will
make adjustments as needed.

When you are okay with it going forward to AG please give us the green
light via email response and we will proceed.

Thanks,
Norah & Brent

 1.4.12- Text Spacing Final for Planning Team Si...
<https://docs.google.com/a/pearson.com/document/d/1gyMm2X973cEKxgwuhgdIl_3_XSCPxh3o8pPw1QqLALU/edit?usp=drive_web>

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Psychometrics & Testing Services
Co-Chair Pearson Able
*Pearson*

512 202 1087