Re: QuickRef 2.1 tagging

From: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 09:43:12 -0600
To: Laura Keen <lakeen@gmail.com>, EO Planning <public-eo-plan@w3.org>
Cc: Becky Gibson <becky@knowbility.org>, Eric Eggert <ee@w3.org>
Thanks y'all - you were awesome today!

Laura, you really got us going with all the homework you did, and we sure
had the right people in the virtual room. The next steps for finalizing is
this:
- Becky will put the changes into GitHub as a pull request
- we will inform EO and WCAG about the change
- ensure all is well with the AGWG.
- Maybe we can check with them next week and publish from Anaheim!

Thanks again, it is pleasure to work wiht you all!

Sharron

--
Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*