Re: policy plan

Thanks you all for handling this in my absence.  I'll be able to pick up
working on these resources again after the Grace Hopper convention and my
short vacation (after 10 Oct.)

Best regards,

Mary Jo

                    Mary Jo
                    Mueller
                    Accessibility
                    Standards
                    Program
                    Manager
                    IBM
                    Accessibility,
                    IBM Research,
                    Austin, TX
                    Phone:
                    512-286-9698 |
                    Tie-line:
                    363-9698
                    Search for
                    accessibility
                    answers

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader."
~John Quincy Adams