Re: policy plan

 Thanks Brent and planning team for the review and feedback. I’ll work on
this and let you all know if any questions come up as well as provide
periodic progress updates.

And, a huge thank you to Eric for jumping right in and performing magic on
getting issues transferred over and clarifying which repository is the
canonical version. And all-around awesomeness.

-----

Robert Jolly
Sr. Web Accessibility Strategy Consultant
knowbility.org | @knowbility <https://twitter.com/knowbility>
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*