[internal training resource link] Re: eowg resources

Hi Vivienne & Amanda,

Great to hear of your progress!

[internal training resource link] are links that go to other pages in this "Developing Web Accessibility Presentations and Training" resource suite. So I assume they don't change -- unless something in this resource changes.

Note that I have some specific comments after 151, for example, starting at 182.

Best,
~Shawn