Re: EOWG: Training Resources

Hi Vivienne and Sharron,

Great to see this moving along!
Thanks, Sharron, for getting them up to speed!

I'm not sure about the GitHub jumping. Possibly it is related to the text wrapping? After you click the pencil, in that area, there is a drop down for "No wrap" and "Soft wrap".  I usually chose Soft wrap.
Is it happening for Amanda, too?
You could try doing a screen share with Sharron or Eric and see if they can figure it out.

Generally I think it's good to comment; however, in this case I think it's not worth the time. We can look at the changes in GitHub. I'm inclined to say that if you just change a link, then do some generic comment (like "updated links") *in the first box* (with placeholder text "Update topics.md") and nothing in the second box (with placeholder text "Add an optional extended description...").

And if you change anything else, then do a bit more description at least in the first box.

Hope this helps.

Best,
~Shawn