Re: RESPONSE REQUESTED by 26 July: EO Materials co-editors: greetings, thanks and next steps

Hey Laura,

Thanks for this. Great questions and indication of what you need. We are
meeting as a planning group today to clarify instructions to the editors of
various resources.

--
Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*