[Intro doc] Ready for Review #1

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 19:28:35 -0500
To: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>, "Kinney, Kris Anne" <kakinney@ets.org>, Victoria Menezes Miller <menezesmiller@conceptivity.ch>, "Green, James" <jgreen@visa.com>, contact@sylvie-duchateau.fr, a.mace@webkeyit.com, "Sinclair, Norah M" <norah.sinclair@amac.gatech.edu>
Cc: public-eo-archive@w3.org
Hi Sharron, Kris Anne, Vicki, James, Sylvie, Amanda, Norah,

Thanks for stepping up for the Review Team for the Introduction to Accessibility documents!

Here is what we have for you:

1. Simple Requirements <https://w3c.github.io/accessibility-intro/requirements>
This includes a bit of background and links to current pages.
It is just an internal page, so it doesn't need to be polished.
Question: Any disagreements on what's there? Anything else ought to be included?
If you have comments, please put them in GitHub:
	https://github.com/w3c/accessibility-intro/issues/new?title=[requirements]

2. Accessibility - W3C <https://w3c.github.io/accessibility-intro/>
This is the update to the W3C page.
It's a (nearly) complete draft ready for detailed review[1].
Please comment in GitHub:
	https://github.com/w3c/accessibility-intro/issues/new?title=[W3C]

3. Issues - <https://github.com/w3c/accessibility-intro/issues>
Includes questions about the W3C page and the WAI page.
Please add your thoughts on these questions:
* [W3C & WAI] evaluation/testing coverage - https://github.com/w3c/accessibility-intro/issues/1
* [W3C] Use It links #2 - https://github.com/w3c/accessibility-intro/issues/2
* [WAI] same content for W3C main site and WAI subsite? #3 - https://github.com/w3c/accessibility-intro/issues/3
* [WAI] existing WAI content #4 - https://github.com/w3c/accessibility-intro/issues/4 (I'm a bit attached to some of this wording, so especially appreciate other perspectives. :)
* any new ones that other reviewers add

When you've completed above, please reply to this message with [done] so we know. To save e-mail clutter, you can send:
* to: shawn@w3.org
* cc: public-eo-archive@w3.org
and *not* need to send it to everyone.

Thanks!

~Shawn

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Participation_Info#Review_Stages_and_Levels

--
<http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>

*Note*: I check e-mail on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
If you need a quick reply, please call +1-617-395-7664