 From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
To: Gannon Dick <gannon_dick@yahoo.com>
Cc: "public-egov-ig@w3.org" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 9:16 AM
Subject: Re: Lucky for us.

Gannon

thank you, very nice usable interface for this datasets

if posible/relevat Please explain to the laypeople where is RDF/semantic capability in this data, and what
functionality is delivered that would not be delivered by storing the data in any old database or file system

It seems we became a Community just in time to avoid being people interested in the inner workings of government.  Thanks W3C. Now, if we can just manage to avoid displaying any form of "Intelligence" ...