From: Holm, Jeanne M (1760) [mailto:jeanne.m.holm@jpl.nasa.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 11:30 AM
To: Brand Niemann; 'Sandro Hawke'; public-egov-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: eGov group transition

Brand--

Excellent idea, and thanks for the suggestion.  I am involved in Project
Open Data, but have requested one of the community leaders there to be
available on Friday.

Tentative agenda for the group meeting on Friday (open to suggestions here)
--W3C eGovernment conversion from Working Group to Community (Jeanne)
--Project Open Data approach to open source policy and technology and
co-development with citizens (invited speaker)  --Open Data Stack Exchange
available: http://opendata.stackexchange.com/
(Jeanne)
 --Opportunities for data science (Brand)

Thanks for any ideas and comments.

--Jeanne

Jeanne Holm
Evangelist, Data.gov