RE: Web Accessibility Audit?

From: Owen Ambur <Owen.Ambur@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 23:37:04 -0500
To: <paoladimaio10@googlemail.com>, "'Prianos, Julie'" <japrian@ilstu.edu>
Cc: <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
It might be useful to render the W3C's "methodology" in StratML Part 2,
Performance Plan/Report <http://xml.gov/stratml/index.htm#Part2> , format.

Doing so would not only help empower users to conduct audits themselves but
also report the results to stakeholders . in an accessible,
machine-readable, open, standard XML format (ANSI/AIIM 22:2011).

Needless to say, if anyone has any interest in doing that, I'll be glad to