Re: Web Accessibility Audit?

From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 13:44:31 +0000
To: "Prianos, Julie" <japrian@ilstu.edu>
Cc: "public-egov-ig@w3.org" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Ah,  Julie

you may like to suggest also this methodology
***new***
Website Accessibility Conformance Evaluation Methodology 1.0 W3C Working
Draft 20 September 2012
W3C Methodology
http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG-EM/

Using a methodology instead of a consultant could help
empower individuals!
I am sure they would welcome feedback
on how useful/easy to use/effective the methodology is

Best

PDM