Re: Pencil & Paper / StratML

Gannon

I have been thinking validation lately, and all the possible implications
of validity

I looked at the link you sent under the same heading
http://www.rustprivacy.org/2012/xsd/egADMS/

and liked the links to various formats,

is this a process that you are suggesting/describing/creating called 'pen
and paper. aka manually editing
a file to make it valid?

thanks

PDM