 From: Gannon Dick <gannon_dick@yahoo.com>
To: eGov IG (Public) <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 8, 2012 3:53 PM
Subject: Pencil & Paper

Where confidentiality requirements are temporary a complex, ready-for-anything firewall can be replaced by inside source control generated XML.  This can be brought home, commented, marked up, validated, spell checked, etc. then taken back to work stripped of commentary, tagged marginalia and checked back in.  None of this requires any modification of the specifications (W3C or even IETF) or third-party supervision.

An example of an ADMS Repository is here:  http://www.rustprivacy.org/2012/xsd/egADMS/

I have similar documentation for MODS, JATS, StratML etc. as mentioned below.

--Gannon