Re: egov sweet spots and pain points

From: Gannon Dick <gannon_dick@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 11:06:48 -0700 (PDT)
To: public-egov-ig@w3.org
1. Sorry I missed it.  I had a rescheduled conflict ...  I did read the minutes, thanks Scribes.
2. To the ss of K. Novak + D. Bennett:  The Data.gov privacy policy at
http://www.data.gov/privacypolicy
is not as clear to me as the US Census privacy policy at http://www.census.gov/privacy/data_protection/federal_law.html  Obviously this is a jurisdictional thing. I think some explanation might be helpful.
3. D. Bennett could you elaborate as to "time".  I'm not sure what you mean.
--Gannon