Re: [agenda] eGov IG call, 31 March 2010

Agreed - I've noticed the same. Yet while we can drive a W3C delivered/
hosted "open standard" or best practice - do you feel there will be
ownership issues at all? (I know of atleast 3 other efforts straight
up and was already thinking along Jose's lines)

Sent from my iPhone

On 31/03/2010, at 7:01, Jose Manuel Alonso <josema.alonso@fundacionctic.org