Re: [agenda] eGov IG call, 31 March 2010

El 30/03/2010, a las 13:17, Ed Summers escribió:
> On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 4:46 AM, Jose Manuel Alonso
> <josema.alonso@fundacionctic.org> wrote:
>> We will have Richard Cyganiak (DERI, NUI Galway) as special guest
>> to talk
>> about dcat <http://vocab.deri.ie/dcat> and I'm sure this will foster
>> discussion around the data catalogues topic.
>
> Jose, thanks very much for getting Richard in to talk about dcat this
> week. On a somewhat related note I just noticed that the Sunlight
> Foundation folks here in the US are also working on some guidelines
> for making government data catalogs available:
>
>  http://sunlightlabs.com/blog/2010/drafting-guidelines-government-data-catalogs/
>
> //Ed

Thank you.
Interesting. Looks like several of us have found the same issue and
are working on similar solutions. It would be good if we all could
join forces (here at W3C) and do it just once.

> PS. I can scribe if you haven't had a volunteer yet.

No, not yet, so it's much appreciated.

-- Jose

ps: I'll ask for volunteers anyway hoping someone will volunteer for
the meeting after this one (14 April)