Re: Introduction

Hi Leigh and welcome,

Thanks for joining us. I'm sure you'll enjoy working with the group
and we'll enjoy working with you and learning about your interesting
projects.

I'm sure you are interested in OGD; you might want to contribute to
the data.gov.* memo and give Daniel and Adam a hand there:

   http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/IG/wiki/Data-gov-memo

If you could find the time, I think your contributions could add to
them making a good combination and enhancing the final document.

Best,
Jose.