From: Jose M. Alonso <josema@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 23:43:29 +0200
To: Rachel Flagg <rachel.flagg@hud.gov>, eGov IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Rachel, all,

A new list for the Editorial Task Force (ETF) has been created: <public-egov-ig-etf@w3.org
 >. So far, only Rachel and me are subscribed.

This list (unlike the IG's one) is an autosubscribe list and it's
fully public. Anybody can subscribe to it. The way W3C lists work is
described at:

   http://www.w3.org/Mail/Request

ETF Members should subscribe themselves by sending a "subscribe"
request to <public-egov-ig-etf-request@w3.org>.

This is also a publicly archived list. Archives are available at:

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-egov-ig-etf/

Rachel, I think it'd be good if you could add a section with
information about the list to the ETF Wiki page.

Cheers,
Jose.

--
Jose M. Alonso <josema@w3.org>    W3C/CTIC