RE: Multi-Channel Section rewiewed

From: Ken Fischer ClickForHelp.com <ken@clickforhelp.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 09:38:17 -0400
To: "'Catherine Roy'" <croy@communautique.qc.ca>, '"Miguel A. Amutio Gómez"' <miguel.amutio@map.es>
Cc: "'Jose M. Alonso'" <josema@w3.org>, "'eGovIG'" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Hi Miguel
	I has changed accessibility in my doc to availability to address
Catherine's concerns over the wording. It seems that would work in the
paragraph below better.
	Ken

7th paragraph:

"Governments should clearly take into account distribution and
accessibility options which do not pose barriers which would result in a
decrease the amount of information distribution or services provided."
This phrase needs to be polished a bit but I am unclear what is meant by
"accessibility options". Could you please clarify ? Do you mean access
or accessibility ?