Re: ETF - help! RE: Updated Data.gov memo

> El 04/09/2009, a las 14:42, Hugh Barnes escribi=F3:
> > Rachel wrote on Fri 4/09/2009 5:47 AM:
> >
> > >Hugh has graciously volunteered to do the HTML work on this doc - =20
> > so, Hugh, I believe you can >start work on this now...just recognize =20=
>
> > that the references at the end are still being populated.  >If any =20
> > of you would like to assist Hugh, reply back to this email & let us =20=
>
> > know.
> >
> > Thanks for confirming this, Rachel. It can be hard to be sure =20
> > exactly what I committed to in those calls (they are too late for me).
> >

> :)
>
> Formatting the Google document according to the W3C document format =20
> and Manual of Style, such as the one of the Group Note.
>
> > Will send this to you by the end of my weekend, hopefully. As I =20
> > understand it, that's within your expectations?
> >
> Yup, is it available somewhere?
> Today (Monday) is a holiday in the U.S.
> Tomorrow (Tuesday) is a local holiday for me.
>
> Unless the document is already properly formatted, it would be nearly
> impossible for Sandro to publish it tomorrow...

Hugh did the basic formatting, but we're still missing various editorial
bits, like the references section.  If I don't have them in the next few
hours, it's unlikely we'll be able to proceed on the planned schedule.

Alternatively, I suppose we could publish with references TBD, but I'm
not really happy with that idea.  Glossary TBD is more okay.

     -- Sandro