Re: ETF - help! RE: Updated Data.gov memo

From: Jose M. Alonso <josema@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 15:54:38 +0200
Cc: Rachel Flagg <rachel.flagg@hud.gov>, public-egov-ig-etf@w3.org, Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
To: Hugh Barnes <Hugh.Barnes@nehta.gov.au>
El 04/09/2009, a las 14:42, Hugh Barnes escribió:
> Rachel wrote on Fri 4/09/2009 5:47 AM:
>
> >Hugh has graciously volunteered to do the HTML work on this doc -
> so, Hugh, I believe you can >start work on this now...just recognize
> that the references at the end are still being populated.  >If any
> of you would like to assist Hugh, reply back to this email & let us
> know.
>
> Thanks for confirming this, Rachel. It can be hard to be sure
> exactly what I committed to in those calls (they are too late for me).

:)

Formatting the Google document according to the W3C document format
and Manual of Style, such as the one of the Group Note.

> Will send this to you by the end of my weekend, hopefully. As I
> understand it, that's within your expectations?

Yup, is it available somewhere?
Today (Monday) is a holiday in the U.S.
Tomorrow (Tuesday) is a local holiday for me.

Unless the document is already properly formatted, it would be nearly
impossible for Sandro to publish it tomorrow...

-- Jose