Re: ETF - help! RE: Updated Data.gov memo

From: Jose M. Alonso <josema@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 15:54:38 +0200
Cc: Rachel Flagg <rachel.flagg@hud.gov>, public-egov-ig-etf@w3.org, Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
To: Hugh Barnes <Hugh.Barnes@nehta.gov.au>
El 04/09/2009, a las 14:42, Hugh Barnes escribió:
> Rachel wrote on Fri 4/09/2009 5:47 AM:
> >Hugh has graciously volunteered to do the HTML work on this doc -
> so, Hugh, I believe you can >start work on this now...just recognize
> that the references at the end are still being populated.  >If any
> of you would like to assist Hugh, reply back to this email & let us
> know.
> Thanks for confirming this, Rachel. It can be hard to be sure
> exactly what I committed to in those calls (they are too late for me).

Formatting the Google document according to the W3C document format
and Manual of Style, such as the one of the Group Note.

> Will send this to you by the end of my weekend, hopefully. As I
> understand it, that's within your expectations?
Yup, is it available somewhere?
Today (Monday) is a holiday in the U.S.
Tomorrow (Tuesday) is a local holiday for me.

Unless the document is already properly formatted, it would be nearly
impossible for Sandro to publish it tomorrow...

-- Jose