Re: DXWG plenary of Nov. 19 cancelled

Hi Chairs,

We’ve merged 3/5 of the Conneg PRs, two more are awaiting review still but these are editorial and implementation report (separate document) so the content’s essentially complete for the 3PWD. I do expect these remaining PRs to be merged within 24 hours anyway.

So please issue the poll for the wider WG to vote on 3PWD release, based on the current ED at https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/connegp/ <https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/connegp/> in time for conformation, if successful, at next week’s plenary.

Thanks,

Nick

kind regards
Nicholas Car
Data Systems Architect at SURROUND Australia Pty Ltd
Address  P.O. Box 86, Mawson, Canberra ACT 2607
Phone     +61 477 560 177 <tel:++61+477+560+177>
Email       nicholas.car@surroundaustralia.com <mailto:nicholas.car@surroundaustralia.com>Website   https://www.surroundaustralia.com <https://www.surroundaustralia.com/>
Enhancing Intelligence Within Organisations
delivering evidence that connects decisions to outcomes