Re: DXWG plenary of Nov. 19 cancelled

All 5 PRs are now merged.

Nick

kind regards
Nicholas Car
Data Systems Architect at SURROUND Australia Pty Ltd
Address  P.O. Box 86, Mawson, Canberra ACT 2607
Phone     +61 477 560 177 <tel:++61+477+560+177>
Email       nicholas.car@surroundaustralia.com <mailto:nicholas.car@surroundaustralia.com>Website   https://www.surroundaustralia.com <https://www.surroundaustralia.com/>
Enhancing Intelligence Within Organisations
delivering evidence that connects decisions to outcomes