Re: [dxwg] Does "profile of" require all or some elements? (#802)

From: kcoyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2019 14:19:06 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Rob, the question is different. I think you are responding to @smrgeoinfo 's #5, but above you seemed to agree with it. The question here is which of the options (a-d) laid out by the group do you see as being the meaning of "profile of"? We're trying to get consensus on this.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/802#issuecomment-470943627 using your GitHub account