predicate to indicate a SPARQL query used to generate a dataset

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 14:35:36 +0100
To: "public-dxwg-wg@w3.org" <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

At Europeana we're playing with slicing datasets (vocabularies) and we'd like to represent a bit the provenance.
Basically a dataset is generated from another dataset using a SPARQL query, for example, select all painters from this dataset of artists.
Does anyone know whether there is a way to describe the derived resource, especially, do you know of a property we could use to attach the query to the URI of a new resource?

Thanks for the help,

Antoine