Re: [dxwg] Create a use case and requirement for "central" authoritative validation rules (#597)

https://www.transport.gov.scot/media/13222/stats21_scottish_2011_.pdf is
the authoritative statement of the profile for road accident statistics.  I
need to ensure that any of the recommendations we have for profiles can be
fulfilled by a document such as this.  I also want the recommendation to be
able to take the authority who prepared this profile on a journey that
makes it more integrated with the data that it shapes, but this isn't going
to happen quickly so they need to be able to do some things now (e.g. the
identifier) and other things in due course.