Re: Profiles Ontology subgroup - new meetings

Hi Nick

You **can't** have a meeting with only five and a half hours notice with
only two people knowing about this arrangement, especially if you're
dealing with "urgent" business.  Nobody has any chance of even considering
the urgent agenda and considering if they can shuffle around their day /
night plans to join in.  A kick-off meeting also should have the maximum
opportunity for people to join in as they would want the opportunity to
contribute to the planning and format of the series of meetings that
followed.  All of this work needs to be done in a way that is most
considerate to all of the team giving them a chance to contribute to
meetings.  Otherwise it just looks like a little private meeting.  But
anything that is broadcast on the public list needs a little more notice
and an agenda to go with it.

Peter