Re: [dxwg] FPWD comment: use dcat:Distribution for Resource (#529)

From: Nicholas Car via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 03:22:45 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@andrea-perego regarding `adms:idintifier`'s range value: yes, I'm aware of that but I think that's appropriate. I was thinking we could use an `adms:Identifier` with identifier scheme set to something indicating its use, so the scheme would be, as we have driving requirement for a token, an API.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nicholascar
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/529#issuecomment-458392890 using your GitHub account