Re: [dxwg] FPWD comment: use dcat:Distribution for Resource (#529)

From: Stephen Richard via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 20:58:11 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
re. https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/529#issuecomment-457991188
if a Profile 'hasResource' 'ResourceDescriptor', I would expect 'ResourceDescriptor' to be a resource, in which case wouldn't it be a kind of Asset that has an assigned role relative to a Profile.   Assets have distributions, thus a ResourceDescriptor has Distributions.  That's the logic I was proposing.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by smrgeoinfo
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/529#issuecomment-458704119 using your GitHub account