Profiles Guidance collaborative editing

From: Car, Nicholas (L&W, Dutton Park) <Nicholas.Car@csiro.au>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 23:38:49 +0000
To: "public-dxwg-wg@w3.org" <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Dear all,

Following the Profiles Guidance meting last week, we will be running an online workshop to edit a portion of the Guidance document collaboratively. The portion is Sections 2.1 - 2.6 and  here is a Google Doc of it for perusal beforehand and editing during the workshop.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y4jP4SGZMnt63EpjTX11-hW6-3mxlaq1i-Lbiw4tx1M/edit?usp=sharing

This is a read-only link. I will send out the edit link directly to all those from last week's meeting. Please just ask if you want the link and have been missed!

Workshop details next.

Nick

Nicholas Car
Senior Experimental Scientist
CSIRO Land & Water
41 Boggo Road, Dutton Park, QLD 4102, Australia
E nicholas.car@csiro.au<mailto:nicholas.car@csiro.au> M 0477 560 177 P 07 3833 5632