Re: Profiles Guidance collaborative editing

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 16:58:27 -0800
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Hi, Nick. Now that I look at section 2 it doesn't seem to be very
interesting for editing ;-). To me it would make sense to add section 1
as well because the section on types of profiles really could encompass
at least some of the requirements in section 2. I'd like to try to
combine them to make a more coherent opening to the document.

Does that make sense to folks?

kc

--
Karen Coyle