Re: [dxwg] FPWD comment: use dcat:Distribution for Resource (#529)

From: kcoyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 23:05:51 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
"Not sure why it would be necessary to import ADMS." I had the same thought, and silently wondered if this isn't a tool issue (I have a great deal of frustration with the state of tools for ontology creation). In any case, we shouldn't make decisions based on the current state of tools but on our requirements.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/529#issuecomment-458338478 using your GitHub account