Re: [dxwg] Profiles are "named collections of properties" or metadata terms (if not RDF) [ID41] (5.41) (#275)

From: Lars G. Svensson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 16:50:05 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@aisaac yes, the use of "metadata" is perfectly fine with me.
@agreiner I'm a bit hesitant to use "prescribed" since profiles can also define optional elements.

And looking at this definition for the umpteenth time: If we talk only about "classes and properties" it has a very RDFy touch and it feels as if we rule out the possibility to have profiles for XML documents or in other markup languages. Should we extend to "e. g. classes, properties or markup elements"?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by larsgsvensson
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/275#issuecomment-456137531 using your GitHub account