Re: [dxwg] Updated UCR Working Group Note now published

  Dear Dave, dear Antoine, dear colleagues,

   thank you very much for shaping and publishing the second WD!

  I am really curious about the feedback from the community..

  Talk to you soon, best regards
   Jaro

--
Jaroslav Pullmann
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT