Agenda Jan 22 2019 - assessing our progress

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 08:55:52 -0800
To: "public-dxwg-wg@w3.org" <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2019.01.22

The main agenda items are to:

* Assess where we are at with all of the deliverables;
* Determine cutoff for DCAT content and final date (decide 100% what is
'in' and what is 'out')
* Possibility of a DCAT "Community Group" for ongoing discussion (and
primer?).
* Consider what we need to do to get Profiles document written and
assess if this is actually possible.

This is a lot to cover in an hour, so please be on time! Peter will lead
the group in this discussion.

Karen and Peter
--
Karen Coyle