Re: [dxwg] Editorial revision to sec "Quality Information" (#652)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 17:44:56 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@riccardoAlbertoni thanks for the explanation. Yes what you suggest would probably solve my issue. I had indeed not understood at all that the conformance plan was meant to address all the BPs.  So the situation is still vague wrt which test can be implemented, but at least the overal picture is clearer to me now, in the sense that I understand better the connection between the plan and the DWBP document as a whole. (i.e the plan is supposed to address all the recommendations of the document)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/652#issuecomment-454484285 using your GitHub account