Re: [dxwg] Are the main prof: classes association-classes? (#638)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 14:28:14 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@kcoyle @andrea-perego fair point. I would say I still prefer @dr-shorthair 's solution *at this point* because it seems more flexible. But when we see how many roles we have and how much (or little) they're likely to extend in the future, I wouldn't object to the binary relationship option. Maybe we can keep it as a note for a future WD?

(and yes @kcoyle I'm not looking at the what the extensions in your URIs could mean ;-) I agree it's not the problem for this specific issue!)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/638#issuecomment-453834294 using your GitHub account