Re: [dxwg] Are the main prof: classes association-classes? (#638)

From: kcoyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 15:11:04 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Is option 2 likely to be coded with a blank note for the resource description? "Things" often or usually have IRIs, but associations (in my experience) end up being bnodes. If that is the case then I see this as a downside. The main question is: can it be expected that folks will mint actual IRIs for the association nodes?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/638#issuecomment-458979256 using your GitHub account