Re: [dxwg] Are the main prof: classes association-classes? (#638)

From: Andrea Perego via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 21:36:42 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Thanks, @kcoyle . This is actually the pattern I was suggesting to consider.

My main point was about considering PROF roles as relationship, so I'm definitely in favour of the association class approach proposed by @dr-shorthair compared with the original one. However, I wonder whether a less complex pattern, using just a binary relationship, could do the same job in a simpler way.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by andrea-perego
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/638#issuecomment-453664641 using your GitHub account