Re: [dxwg] Are the main prof: classes association-classes? (#638)

From: kcoyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 17:28:51 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I believe that @andrea-perego  was suggesting that another option is:

<https://practicalprovenance.wordpress.com/2016/05/07/tracking-versions-with-pav/>
 prof:isGuidance <http://example.com/profile-it-is-guidance-to> .

0r

<http://example.com/profile>
    rdf:type prof:Profile ;
    prof:hasGuidance <https://practicalprovenance.wordpress.com/2016/05/07/tracking-versions-with-pav/> ;
    prof:hasFullConstraints <http://example.com/sh.ttl> ;
    prof:hasFullConstraints <http://example.com/sx.ttl> .

... that the role become the predicate between the resource and the profile. That has both advantages (more direct path) and disadvantages (additions are changes to the base vocabulary, not a term list). (Yes, I did not do all of the detail regarding file types - just hitting the concept here. )

Andrea, did I get that right? Please correct if not.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/638#issuecomment-453594070 using your GitHub account