Re: [dxwg] Editorial revision to sec "Quality Information" (#652)

From: Andrea Perego via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 11:16:40 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@aisaac wrote:

> And I've got a question to @andrea-perego about one of his changes: in the section "Degree of conformance" is "The following example" really "derived from the Data on the Web Best Practices [[DWBP]])"? It's not in that document specifically.

Yep, you're right. My fault: I wrongly revised the original sentence. Actually, the example is modelled upon how this is done in GeoDCAT-AP, whereas is the prov:Plan in the example that is derived from DXWBP.

I'm now going to fix this via a commit.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by andrea-perego
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/652#issuecomment-453485696 using your GitHub account