Re: [dxwg] Editorial revision to sec "Quality Information" (#652)

From: Riccardo Albertoni via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 11:18:41 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@aisaac and @aisaac
> I've got a question to @andrea-perego about one of his changes: in the section "Degree of conformance" is "The following example" really "derived from the Data on the Web Best Practices [[DWBP]])"? It's not in that document specifically.

I think there is a misunderstanding on that part, it is the PROV-plan a:ConformanceTest  in the example 4 which was derived by  DWBP not the example contatined in the section.

We might move the sentence "(derived from the Data on the Web Best Practices [DWBP])"  ,
 rewriting the sentece " ... to model the testing activity (e,g., a:TestingActivity), a prov:Plan." as

"... to model the testing activity (e,g., a:TestingActivity), a prov:Plan (a:ConformanceTest) derived from the Data on the Web Best Practices [DWBP]."

--
GitHub Notification of comment by riccardoAlbertoni
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/652#issuecomment-453486206 using your GitHub account