Re: [dxwg] Enable the ability to negotiate the data profile via http, similar to the negotiation of data formats today. [ID30] (5.30) (#265)

From: Nicholas Car via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 01:36:25 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
OK, accepting the 'base case', do we need to do anything here then just yet? Do we perhaps indicate that this is a requirement on Profile Guidance and that Profile Guidance delegates the details to the Profile Conneg doc?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nicholascar
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/265#issuecomment-452937524 using your GitHub account