Re: [dxwg] Remove prof:BaseSpecification (#641)

From: Rob Atkinson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2019 02:19:48 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I tend to agree... it was added partly in response to the difficulty within the group were having understanding that a profile is a specification...  hopefully our sense of the nature of profiles has evolved enough now we no longer need this reminder,

i might argue about role vs class - and the challenges of defining sets in an Open World being dependent on the context of the user... but its not really important enough

I would support removing it,  less is more. :-)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rob-metalinkage
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/641#issuecomment-452547531 using your GitHub account