ProfGui Teleconference on this week - Wed 20:00 UTC

From: Car, Nicholas (L&W, Dutton Park) <Nicholas.Car@csiro.au>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 01:44:33 +0000
To: "public-dxwg-wg@w3.org" <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Dear DXWG,

The ProfGui teleconference is scheduled for this week and given the amount of work facing us and the time available we are definitely ON!
The scheduled time is this Wednesday, 20:00 UTC so let's meet then. We can discuss either then or via replies to this email alternate times if needed to better suite potential contributors.

We have a recurring WebEx meeting and IRC, details for which have been previously emailed out to people privately. Please let me know if you are missing details so I can resend to you privately.

Agenda for this week:

  1.  Admin
  2.  Establishing 3 Profile document timelines
     *   Establishing Guidance/Conneg/Ontology effort split
     *   Establishing a regime to address all Issues

Thanks,

Nick

Nicholas Car
Senior Experimental Scientist
CSIRO Land & Water
41 Boggo Road, Dutton Park, QLD 4102, Australia
E nicholas.car@csiro.au<mailto:nicholas.car@csiro.au> M 0477 560 177 P 07 3833 5632